O.L.A.F. stands for Optimum Leadership Advisory Forum.
It also is coincidentally our founder’s middle name, and not to be confused with the snowman.
Our mission, and acronym, is simple – to bring industry experts together to strategically complete projects and effectively resolve challenges within the mortgage and real estate spaces.
Our core philosophies center on making things simple, yet effective, through not only our very seasoned network of consultants and carefully selected vendors, but also through transparent methods and application of Lean Six Sigma principles.
We come from all walks of numerous industries including the following:
- Mortgage Banking and Servicing
- Investment Banking
- Mortgage Default Law
- Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Real Estate Sales
- REO and Mortgage Loan Asset Management
- Hard Money Lending
- Title & Closing
- Contract Management
- Vendor Management
- Construction, Rehab, and Field Services Oversight
- Process and Operations Reengineering
- Business Development
- Social Media Management
- Marketing and Brand Development
- Real Estate Services
- Compensatory Fees
- MI Claims